About Christina Nikiforuk
I have over twenty years of experience in the field of human resources, working for a variety of organizations including Molson Canada, Canadian Blood Services, Fraser Health Authority and the City of Vancouver. I got my start as a Human Resources Assistant and advanced into the roles of Human Resources Advisor, Consultant, Team Lead, Manager of Talent Strategy, and Leadership Development Consultant. Throughout my career, I’ve partnered with leaders at all levels, to support them to achieve their goals. Along the way I discovered my deep appreciation for the hard work of leadership, and what it takes to be an extraordinary leader.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
I have a proven track record in designing and implementing leadership development initiatives and programs, designing learning solutions and training curriculums, facilitating leadership development training, facilitating leadership team building workshops and events, coaching leaders and driving culture change.
My expertise lies in the areas of enhanced self-awareness, communication skills, interpersonal and team effectiveness, values discovery, authentic leadership, life balance, resilience and renewal.
I’m a supportive listener, trusted advisor and accountability partner ultimately supporting leaders to discover and lead from their values, strengths and inherent wisdom to become the best version of themselves.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- ICF Associate Certified Coach
- Erickson Professional Coach
- Licensed Insights Practitioner
- Certified Practitioner Leadership Circle
- Certified PROSCI Change Management Practitioner
- HR Certificate, British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Arts, University of British Columbia
- Solutions Focused Coaching
- Leadership Needs Assessments
- Leadership Circle Profile
- Leadership Practices Inventory 360 Assessment
- Patrick Lencioni’s 5 Dysfunctions of a Team Assessment
- Marcus Buckingham’s StrengthsFinder
- What Motivates Me Assessment